Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Fall visit!

Had a wonderful fall visit with Grammy & Gdaddy in Staunton!

This is Barrett's first bath at Grammy's house when he was 1 1/2 months old.
(see the comparison to now below!)

This is Barrett's second bath at Grammy's and he's 4 1/2 months old!

So happy to be with my Grammy!

We were able to actually rest!
These are moments that are getting fewer and fewer as my little man gets bigger,
so I definitely cherish them!

This is the little train in Gypsy Hill Park that I used to ride when I was younger.

Sittin on the pumpkin... being all cute and fall-like :) ha!

With great-grandma McCarthy

Walkin around downtown with mommy & grammy... just had to stop at
Coffee on the Corner!

This is a little tomato that my dad used to play with me.
It was very cute to see him play with Barrett.

Gdaddy & Barrett

So thankful that my parents are just a car ride away :) It was a sweet time of fellowship & fun!
Can't wait for our next trip to visit Staunton!

1 comment:

Kate Van said...

aww- that last picture is so cute! all that's missing is your sweet husband