Tuesday, November 16, 2010

thanksgiving anticipation!

One week from tomorrow....

We're headed to Staunton!!

Can't wait to see my family and make more memories!!

Ray and I both get 4 days off... and I couldn't be happier!!

Excited for:

Walking into my mom's festive fall home
Yummy pumpkin pie and pumpkin spice coffee
TURKEY, dressing, mashed potatoes, and my mom's famous pea salad
Seeing my sis for the first time in a LONG time
Laughing til tears come with my dad and husband
Watching my family love on our son
Walks in downtown Staunton
A visit to Charlottesville to see friends and shop
Late night family talks
Seeing old friends
And.... making FUN memories!!

I am so grateful for FAMILY :) So much to be thankful for... and this week leading up to Thanksgiving is such a good reminder to stop and be grateful for all the little and big things in life. Even in the hard times, we couldn't be more blessed by God's constant faithful provision to our family.

Give Thanks To The Lord
And
Praise His Name

Happy Week Before Thanksgiving! :)


No comments: