Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Excited!!

July 4th is one of my favorite holidays!! I love being in Staunton... the rinky dink Staunton parade, the smell of funnel cakes and ham biscuits, bands at the gazebo, walking around the park, and my favorite... seeing all our friends!!!


July 4, 2006



July 4, 2008




My first July 4 in Norfolk


And... I got to go the beach with this hottie that July 4th weekend...
We were just friends... haha... little did we know
what the next year would hold! :)


And.... this year... I get to bring the
cutest boy in the world to
Staunton for July 4th!! We're so excited!!!

Can't wait to see you Grammy, Papa , and Aunt Betsy!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I enjoyed reading this blog post. We are planning on spending the fourth in the park with the Hockman/Shifflett/Wells clan. I hope I get to meet your husband and son...and see you again! :)