Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Shining Promises

How sweet the promises of the Father are...

"Those who sow in tears, shall reap with shouts of joy!  He who goes out weeping, bearing the seeds for sowing, shall come home with shouts of joy, bringing his sheaves with him."  Psalm 126:5-6

"My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness, therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weakness, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me.  For the sake of Christ, then, I am content with weakness, insults, hardships, persecution, and calamities, for when I am weak, then, I am strong!" 2 Corinthians 12:9-10

"God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide a way of escape, that you may be able to endure it!" 1 Corinthians 10:13

"The Law of God does revive! Psalm 19:7
"God does lead us to springs of water!" Psalm 23:3
"God does show us the path of life!" Psalm 16:11
"Joy does come in the morning!" Psalm 30:5

"Lay aside very weight, and sin which clings so closely, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us!  Hebrews 12:1

When my tears come, when sad things happen, when old wounds are opened, when there seems to be no way out of the darkness, when things didn't turn out as I thought they would, when my heart is troubled, when my nights are sleepless, when the load seems too heavy to carry...

He reminds me of His promises...

They are balm to your soul, medicine for your diseases, peace to your heart, and joy everlasting!

The sun will shine always shine again...

Thanking the Lord for his promises today!!  





1 comment:

abbey said...

thanks for posting these Ash! love ya.