Friday, January 28, 2011

Our sweet Barrett boy



Proverbs 4:1-6
Listen, my sons, to a father’s instruction;
pay attention and gain understanding.
I give you sound learning,
so do not forsake my teaching.
For I too was a son to my father,
still tender, and cherished by my mother.
Then he taught me, and he said to me,
“Take hold of my words with all your heart;
keep my commands, and you will live.
Get wisdom, get understanding;
do not forget my words or turn away from them.
Do not forsake wisdom, and she will protect you;
love her, and she will watch over you.

Sweet Barrett, Mommy & Daddy are praying for you daily:) We are so glad you are our son! You are a gift and we know that God's got wonderful things in store for you! Love you Forever!

1 comment:

Brent and Liz said...

I can't believe he's standing already! What a cutie.