Thursday, May 27, 2010

HAPPIEST 11 MONTHS...



HAPPY 11 MONTH ANNIVERSARY TO MY SWEET HUSBAND AND BEST FRIEND!

There are no words to express that love that I feel in my heart for you. I couldn't have planned a more perfect man for me... only the Lord knew :) Just thinking about how yucky I felt last night... but you brought home a movie, made me some cereal and even cut up some fruit, filled up my water, the only time I laughed all day was when you came home :), rubbed my back, and prayed for me. Its the little things you do for me that show me how much you love me!

I am thankful for the way that you work so hard to provide for our family! I know that it is stressful at times, but I respect your example of never complaining. The joy that you bring to our home is such a gift! Your laughter and your heart to make others smile (especially me) is so sweet! I am grateful for your heart to continue to seek God in all the business of life... I love your heart to worship and your boldness to speak the truth. Thank you for always listening, always feeling the baby move when I ask, always encouraging me in the Lord, always tenderly pursuing me (even when I don't deserve it), and for loving me the way I am! Thanks for being such a sexy dancer..ha! You are an amazing husband! You are my heart, Ray Hunt, and I love you beyond words!

Can't wait to see all that the Lord has for us in the future... :) This time next month we will be parents... and celebrating our 1 year anniversary!! Thank you for walking beside me on this journey... all the ups and downs... all the tears and laughter... There is no one else in the world I would rather have beside me! I know that you are going to be a wonderful dad to Barrett and you have proved to be a wonderful husband to me! :)

All my heart forever, Your Ash :)



No comments: