Friday, December 18, 2009

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow...please

Present time...3:30am - night shift....sooo tired. All my children are snuggled in their beds as
my eyes get heavier and heavier.... So ready to get off and curled up in the car, while my sweetie drives us to Staunton!
Counting down the hours until we leave- just 4 1/2 more hrs :)

Forecast for Staunton:
80% chance of 10 inches of SNOW :) we just might get a white christmas after all.
It will be a wonderful repreive for both of us to relax with my parents and sis.
Mom always showers us with whatever we want seeming that we don't see them
as much as we would like. It is always special to come for a visit though! This
will be my families first time seeing me since we found out we're expecting. So we
have lots to catch up on!

"Bless us Lord, this Christmas, with quietness of mind; Teach us to be patient and always kind."
Helen Steiner Rice

No comments: