Friday, December 5, 2008

The Hunt Is On... :)

WE"RE ENGAGED!!!
My three best friends from college came to Staunton
and helped get everything set up!  Thanks girls...You're the best!

Off to see the sunrise at my favorite spot in Staunton...


We talked for a while and then we walked around the
bush and this is what I saw :)


This was my sweet outfit...haha!



My friends made tshirts that said: RASH (Ray and Ash) Operation Engagement
The back said: The Hunt is On!

New Family

Sweet Raybo!  I can't wait to spend everyday laughing and growing with you
on our new adventure together!  Whooohooo! :)  It's gonna be CrAzY FUN!
I love you more and more everyday!

8 comments:

abbey said...

So excited for guys! thanks for coming by last night :) Love you!

Bekah said...

Ash! So so so excited for you guys! I was sad I didnt get to see you when we were home last weekend...but I got to see your man...and you could tell he was SOOOO happy! Love you girl!

hunts said...

WhooooooooooooooHooooooooooooooo!!!!! Yay Yay Yay! I love you both so so so much and I'm so very excited to have you as our new cousin ash! How kind the Lord is to give us such a sweet,godly, fun, crazy, amazing friend and now soon to be family mamber! Love you so much ash girl! ~love ferf ;)

hunts said...

haha....i mean family mEmber! haha love ya! :)

sharone said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you, Ash, and thankful for your friendship!

Shar

Kate Van said...

YAY! Thanks for posting pics, everything looked pretty and the shirts are darling. We're happy and excited with you guys!

Brent and Liz said...

aww, congrats Ashley!!

Kristi said...

I've been waiting for this one ;)