Wednesday, November 12, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SWEET BEST FRIEND :)

Ok, so I just had to laugh at this picture...
This was my "Welcome Ashley" party that the Kee's
had for me when I first moved here last August...and guess
who I'm sitting next to...haha :) The Lord makes me smile! :)
We look so dorky!! haha!

And now...well...I get to hang out with this cutie
all the time! :)

Happy Birthday sweet boy! I am so thankful that the Lord has brought us together!! You are such a gift to me!

I am soooo thankful for you! I am most thankful for the constant way you love the Savior and seek to grow to become more like Him! You continually seek to know my heart and what the Lord is doing in my life...even when I talk your poor ear off! Thank you for being one of my very best friends since I moved here! You bring so much happiness and joy to my life everyday! Thank you for making me laugh so hard that my eyes water and my stomach hurts, for caring for me after hard days at work, for all the thoughtful surprises and super fun dates, for making silly memories, for belting out our favorite songs in that car, for helping with my budget (haha), and for constantly loving me through it all. You are my strong man and there is no one else in the world I would rather be with! I am excited to continue growing together in this season :) I know that Lord has such good things for you in this coming year!

1 comment:

hunts said...

Alright Ash...If you're gona become part of the fam, you atleast gota have us listed on your blog friends! haha=) Love ya girl!
Jes=)