Saturday, July 5, 2008

Here I am Blog World :)

Well friends I have been putting off blogging for quiet some time now...
But the time has come to jump in with both feet!! Because it is difficult for me to keep in touch with my friends and family in different parts of the country I decided what better way to keep everyone updated on my life!
Another reason for recent desire to blog is...I feel like everday has a wonderful story and for those of you that know me, know I love to tell stories (even though sometimes I exagerate to make them a little funnier). My days are filled with wonderful stories because my life is filled with such amazing people...from the adorable little kids I work with to my silly family to my wonderful best friends...life makes me smile and I hope that the stories of my daily life make you smile too! :)
So may we choose to smile and embrace all the wonderful surprises God has for us each day!

3 comments:

Bekah said...

YAY Ash! So glad you have a blog!! lov eyou!

Katherine M. said...

Hey Ashley, So happy you are blogging now. I look forward to your stories and insights. Thanks for sharing the video. How amazing to be able to meet all those people in Africa and love and serve them. Keep us posted on any updates. Much love!

Jessica Rockey said...

Yeah friend....
IT'S WHAT YOU WEAR FROM EAR-TO-EAR (ear to ear) and nottttttttttttttt from heat to toe... that.... ma-ha-ha-ters...
(just pretend I'm doing high kicks and singing into my shoe) while you're at it... go ahead and pretend that I'm 2 in. taller and 10 lbs. thinner!